Anne Grethe is a graduate coach, therapist and life coach. With extensive experience in self-development, mindfulness, organization and management, she is keen awareness of resources, needs and values, and to strengthen the quality of life.
Anne Grethe offers coaching, psychotherapy, life guidance and mindfulness for individuals. For groups and companies she offers coaching and teaching mindfulness.
All suitable for those who
- Need someone to talk to
- Is stressed and unable to find inner peace
- Is tired, depressed and self-critical
- Have challenges in relationships or at work
- Longing for something more and need help to see what you really want
- Want better self-esteem and confidence
- Want more energy and joy
- Want increased ability mindfulness / Presence
Education and experience
- Trained coach at Erickson Coaching International
- Inner Life therapist and coach at Aruna Academy.
- Master in Organizational Psychology from BI
- Health Professional Education at NTNU in the evidence-based mindfulness program MBSR (mindfulnessbased stress reduction program) and MBCT (mindfulnessbased cognitive therapy)
In addition, she has for over 25 years conducted numerous trainings related to the existential / transpersonal therapy, self-management, personal development and mindfulness, including THREE; Trauma Release Exercise / Tension Release Exercise.
Anne Grethe is a member of the International Coach Association (ICF), Mindfulness Norway and Inner Life professional associations, and follow their ethical guidelines and requirements for continuing education.
Contact Anne Grethe
Phone:997 53 154
Address:Zen House, Sporveisgata 29, 0354 Oslo